100% Approval Guarantee
Last Updated: Nov 2, 2020
Visa2us will refund 100% of the fees paid to Visa2us for the denied application if your petition is denied by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Please note that the following conditions apply:
- • A refund request must be submitted within 30 days of the denial from the USCIS. Please contact us by email or message within 30 days. After the 30-day period, you will no longer be eligible and will not be able to receive a refund.
- • Fees paid to the government or any third party are not refundable.
- • A refund request must include a copy of the denial letter from the USCIS that states the denial reason. Visa2us does not offer any refunds for failures to respond timely to an RFE or inquiry from the USCIS.
- • All refunds are given to the initial client through credit card only. Refunds will be processed within 14 days and your card can take an estimated 3-5 days to be credited.
- • Visa2us does not offer refunds if your country is affected by a new U.S. Government policy, law or executive order.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or you would like to request a refund.